Have a manuscript for a book, or need additional publishing information?
Use this format to send us a copy. We love to take a look at your manuscript or hear from you.
RPC is currently accepting fiction and non-fiction manuscripts from authors who have overcome great afflictions, hardships, personal obstacles or tragedies. We want to hear your story how through your faith, determination, and belief in God’s Word, you were able to overcome your experience, changing your defeat into a triumph.
If selected, manuscripts will be reviewed and selected for the summer and fall 2014 calendar year.
Unfortunately, at this time, RPC is not accepting self-help books, inspirational journals, poetry, educational, or how to do manuscripts. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Electronic and Hardcopy Submission Guidelines:
• When submitting a manuscript, use MS Word documents only. We do not use WordPerfect or any other documents other than MS Word. (Our graphic department will use industry standard software when laying out your book.)
• We are currently not accepting manuscripts that exceed over 300 finished pages, to include front and back covers.
• To better review the material, please use single, 1.5 double spacing.
• Point size: 10pt. – 14pt. (11pt. to 12pt. is recommended.)
• Please use justification for the entire manuscript.
• We do provide editing. This is part of the packet. However, we ask that you thoroughly edit your manuscript prior to submission. This will cut out time.
• If you are using other sources for your book, i.e., other books, Internet, other authors, periodicals, Bibles, etc., make sure you have all your references, and they are quoted properly, with the correct sources.
• Recommended fonts to use in writing your books:
• Book Antique
• Palatino Linotype
• Times Roman (The least preferred.)
All manuscripts submitted will not be returned, and will be destroyed if not selected for publication. Authors under the age of 18 must have parental approval to submit your work.
If your manuscript is selected, a RPC representative will give you a call informing you and explaining all the details and procedures. An Author’s Packet will be sent out to you to start the process, or journey in making your dream a reality.
It takes 2-6 months for a book to be completed- from the beginning (when your manuscript is selected), to the end for when the book is at the printer. At RPC, we want to provide the best service to you, and we will not compromise our standard
“A Spirit of Excellence.” However, a representative will be with you during the entire process.
Rapier Publishing Company, LLC
P.O. Box 9663
Dothan, Alabama 36304
www.RapierPublishing.com©2014 | Design: www.TimbaGraphics.com